Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bobbies after breasfeeding

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

ok so i know alot of moms say "omg i dont want to bf itll make my boobs sag!" well i have proven alot wrong with my first hand experience. ok so i went from a 34b to a 38c lol buuut i got thrush in my right breast and it got waay to painful to bf on that side so what happens when you stop bf supply gose down with lack of demand. now that the thrush is almost gone im trying to rebuild my supply but my boobs are opposite in size!! my right is now back to a 34b..if that! its back to being firm and pre-baby while my left still looks like a boobie babies boob lol so yea not worried about post weaning apperience at all lol...now to rebuild my suply..oh and nak (nursing at keybord o dont mind my awful typeing!)

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
notjstanothrmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:05 PM

I agree. Nursing does not make your boobs sag. I nursed two babies and my boobs are just as perky. The key is to wear a good fitting bra and make sure you're not letting them roam free too much.

gdiamante
by Gina on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Researchers have proved that it's PREGNANCY that does it;. Never want to sag? Then NEVER get pregnant and move to the moon while you're at it...because Earth's gravity will eventually get you.

luka_89
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:09 PM

yup! i wear a sport bra kinda thing it still looks like a regular one but no underwire, and more support and coverage!

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

I agree. Nursing does not make your boobs sag. I nursed two babies and my boobs are just as perky. The key is to wear a good fitting bra and make sure you're not letting them roam free too much.

luka_89
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:12 PM

hahaha good one! tell that to all the celebs who are anti baby!

Quoting gdiamante:

Researchers have proved that it's PREGNANCY that does it;. Never want to sag? Then NEVER get pregnant and move to the moon while you're at it...because Earth's gravity will eventually get you.

lcm3181
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:50 PM

My boobs are totally nasty. After I am done breastfeeding they will be like pancakes of skin. I agree that pregnancy is to blame, not breastfeeding. But along with boobs down to my knees, I have two beautiful children that don't care what I look like. I have moments of sadness because my boobs took a hit, but then I remember why!

luka_89
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:35 PM

iv still got my muffin top ;) and my boobs are lined with streach marks..dident get a single one on my stomch even after two kids no there on my boobs haha buut its for the best caue in the world :) we shold be super heros, you can be super pancake and ill be super muffin top...what other heros are there ? lol

Quoting lcm3181:

My boobs are totally nasty. After I am done breastfeeding they will be like pancakes of skin. I agree that pregnancy is to blame, not breastfeeding. But along with boobs down to my knees, I have two beautiful children that don't care what I look like. I have moments of sadness because my boobs took a hit, but then I remember why!

lcm3181
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:06 PM

Deal!!!

Quoting luka_89:

iv still got my muffin top ;) and my boobs are lined with streach marks..dident get a single one on my stomch even after two kids no there on my boobs haha buut its for the best caue in the world :) we shold be super heros, you can be super pancake and ill be super muffin top...what other heros are there ? lol

Quoting lcm3181:

lilliputiansmom
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Lucky you! After 3 kids my boobs look like deflated footballs. I am begging DH to pay for a boob job when I finish nursing.

catholicmamamia
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 2:32 AM

Genetics, pregnancy, and gravity are to blame for sagging.. not breastfeeding! 

breastfeeding.jpg breastfeeding image by evemarcelo 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)