Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Dance

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:25 PM
  • 2 Replies

Just wanted to gloat on here. I've been breastfeeding Mason for 4 months today. I'm on the fence about quitting... simply for personal selfish reasons and I know I shouldn't... I know breastfeeding is the best for him. I just need to buck up and fight thru the pumping (I absolutely despise doing this) and this is the reason why I want to quit. BUT... we had his 4 month check up today and he's a healthy healthy boy. He comes in at a whopping 17.2 lbs and 24.5 inches long with a 17.5 inch head. He's my pride and joy! Just thought I would share. Here's a pic of today in the drs office.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kyriesmommy13
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:33 PM
he looks very healthy, all thanks to momma's milk! keep up the great work! i'm sure pumping sucks (pun intended, hehe), but look what it's done for your beautiful little boy! good job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SHAEDON
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:38 PM

AAAH he's fat! My son is 3 months and our doctor calls him a moose, Im very proud of my fat baby and you should be proud of yours too. He is very cute. I think many of us have wanted to give up breastfeeding at one time or another, it is very demanding but we just gotta tough through it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)