Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm laughing about it

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM
  • 4 Replies

So, I pretty much ignore people when I'm nursing. Emi is 21 months old, but is fairly tall. ~34 inches and 26lbs. But this woman on the bus today was insane. hahaha 

Emi wanted to nurse(we were heading to WIC) and it was about a 20minute bus ride. So I started nursing her. I had 2 shirts on. There was a little boy about her age who was jumping on the seat going, mamama looooooook! And pointing to us. lol It was adorable. 

Then there was this lady. This lady with a specimen cup. And let me tell you, her diagnosis was not good. :/ Anyway, she's sitting on the bus, with this nasty cup and looked at me and said, "She's still sucking on your nipple?" Her phrasing was ssssoooo absurd all I could do was give her a big smile and say, "YUP!" And then I spent the rest of the ride trying not to laugh.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
new_mom808
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:52 PM

confused People are ridiculous. 

kyriesmommy13
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:32 PM
good for you, momma!! i get looks a lot, too. dd just turned 2 - she's 35 inches tall and almost 25 lbs. she speaks like a 4 or 5 year old - we have normal conversations where we are both understood. anyway, i get looks and comments a lot. i think it's funny, and ridiculous at the same time. i don't understand what gives people the right to say a gosh darn thing to us?! it really takes a lot of ignorance and nerve. to think, complete strangers think they have any right to verbally or physically express their issue with doing what is right and best for our children!! so annoying sometimes, comical others, but always unwarranted and unwelcome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 2:05 AM

OMGosh, LOL.... how ironic! She totally did NOT get it, did she.. LMBO!

breastfeeding.jpg breastfeeding image by evemarcelo 

star33
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 1:39 PM

that's original.i would've done the same.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)