Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Breastfeeding and night time bleeding

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 9:28 AM
  • 2 Replies
So this is my 3rd baby... way more of supply then normal.... breastfeeding is going good as i am an old pro beign my 3rd breastfeed baby. :-) but a new thing this time around is, bleeding at night. I am on the minpill like i have been in the past. But each night i have bleeding. Nothing to bad but bad enough every night i have to put on a paid. Then the next monring light and it goes away tell night time again. This has been going on for a week or so. Not sure what this is, if its a real period or not? As with my other 2 kidos i never had any bleeding tell i had first period. I was on the same minipill and everything. Anythoughts? i was thinking with this way over supply i have there would be no way i would have a period or even bleeding. I didn't get my period with my Last DD tell she was 6-9months old form waht i remmber... Anythoughts did this happend to anyone else...

by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Jul. 20, 2010 at 2:54 PM

That's a known side effect of the minipill. You might want to check into an IUD as an alternative.

ILOVEMYkids163
by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 3:09 PM

thats funny cus my doctor said if i didn't have this side effect before there is not reason i should have it know.>> I called my doctor today... I'll be going in and seeing her. no way i am going to do an IUD after what happened to my sister.... NO NO NO WAY!!! I think my sister would kill me... LOL

Quoting gdiamante:

That's a known side effect of the minipill. You might want to check into an IUD as an alternative.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN