Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I make a confession??? OT

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:24 PM
  • 6 Replies
So DH has been in the field for a week now. So that's seven days AND nights straight of lookin at my 6yo, 2yo and 3mo old all day every day lol. That means I have not pottyed # 1 or # 2 by myself for 7 days lol (tmi).

My confession:
I have fed my kids fast good (minus the 3mo old) for 2 dinners in a row!!! Simply because I just didn't feel like makin dinner yesterday or today!!!! And I hate fast food and everything to do with it and it's just not something we do!!!!

I gotta hand it to the single moms every time I get in this situation (DH deployed or in field for long periods) because it is NOT easy!!!!

Yep fast food for the kiddos was my confession.

Do u have one???

U do not have to reply to this post lol I just needed to tell someone!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Wife2003
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:26 PM
And don't get me wrong I love my kiddos and there beautiful faces but damn I at least like to $hit in peace
(I know tmi and I'm sorry lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mizzbranch
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:26 PM

lol my dh is deployed and i have done the same thing.

kyriesmommy13
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:32 PM
i have a hard enough time with one, i can't imagine 3 by myself. i don't think you should feel bad about fast food!! **hugs**
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyriesmommy13
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:35 PM
oh, and it is really nice to be able to poo in peace . . . the things we sometimes take for granted, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wendy_June
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:38 PM

My DH is not deployed & I've fed my boys (& my niece) mac & cheese for the last 2 dinners. (plus bananas)

cpflum08
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:52 PM

My BF doesnt get home till almost 10pm every work day so I always have to cook dinner on my own, and being 33 weeks prego its getting to be to much on me, so I have done what you have done, or she will have PPJ sometimes. but I try my best to cook for us cuz I always feel so guilty after feeding her like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)