Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First day back at work

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:53 PM
  • 3 Replies

Today is my first day back at work. I've pumped twice and already have 15oz. of milk! I got 6 the first time and 8, the second time. Yay for successful pumping! Lol. I don't know if anybody remembers my post from last week about not really having a place to pump since I work at a bank inside a grocery store with limited space. Since I'm working weekends and we're slow on the weekends I'm using our back room to pump. I just shut the door, and pump away. During the week, 2 days, I'll probably go out to my car since we'll be busier and I don't want to take up that space. But for now this will work! And my baby is doing great at home! My hubby is away with National Guard for the weekend so my mil came over and is watching him and my dd. He took a 3 oz. bottle just fine this morning. He was sleeping last time I talked to her. I miss them but so far all is going well!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Char07
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:13 PM
Glad to hear it's going so well and wtg on pumping so much!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:33 PM

YAY for crazy pump amounts! YAY for a place to pump and YAY for baby being ok with a bottle!!

Sophie1106
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:55 AM
Lol. Yeah I can usually get a lot when I pump. Hopefully it stays that way! I got 5 oz. the third time I pumped. My ds did good. He took a total of three 3 oz. bottles while I was gone and nursed right when I got home. But I think he slept too much during the day. I'm having a hard time getting him to stay asleep now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)