Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

teething??

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:45 PM
  • 2 Replies

So my baby is 3.5 months old. He takes bottles while I am at work M-F 8-5, but the breast the rest of the time.

Today he is not wanting to nurse. He nursed like normal through the night (once), then at 6:45am. He seemed hungry around 10 (he is about every 2-3 hours) he nursed for a few min, maybe 3, then unlatched and cried. Cuoldnt get him back on. He took 2 naps before we tried again at 12:45pm. He nursed normal, not as long as usual but I expect that to change anyways. Then he didnt nurse again until 5pm, and this was normal again. He has been drooling, chewing on anything eh can and has his fussy times for about 2 weeks now. Well I usually nurse him again around 730 after bath and before bed. He wanted nothing to do with it, even though he was crying like he was hungry. I gave him a teething tablet and tried again, no such luck. He just went to bed.

Is this how it goes sometimes? Should I be worried? I was engorged today for the first time in months. Not fun...lol. Should I be pumping?

I am pretty confident that his diapers were normal today.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Tyness
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:30 PM

my 3 months old is starting this a bit. She had an ear infection. Check it out

MommaSinks
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:47 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)