Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank you ladies

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:33 PM
  • 4 Replies

thank you all so much for the help you have given me.
I have never been very educated in breastfeeding, and I am so glad that I have you ladies this time around, I feel that you ladies will help me reach my goal of one year with my new little one. Who will be a week old tomorrow.

I tried all what you ladies have told me and my baby girl ate for a half hour give or take time for burping and waking her back up. I am so happy and I feel that she nearly emptied my left breast, I am so glad that she is getting the hindmilk that I did not know about till this group. I though all of it was the same. I have been keeping on the one breast till it gets softer to me, then I switch her, unless my other breast is in so much pain that I need her on that side.

I just am so concerned for her cause she was almost 3 weeks early and is so small I want to be sure she is getting all that she can and the best for her is me and I want to reach my goal of a year at least.

Thank you again ladies and I am sure I will be here for more questions in the weeks to come.

I am not a first time mom to answer that question but I am a first time devoted to breastfeeding. My first two children I was uneducated and had nobody to talk to so I gave up after a short time. 4 weeks and less than a week. So I am so proud to be at almost a week and still doing good and still determined.

one week and going strong.

Mommy to Jae Jae 3/12/05, TyTy 6/4/06

breastfeedingEmily 8/1/10

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Char07
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:03 PM
She's beautiful :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyluvsblue
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:06 PM

yeah!!! you are doing so great!!! the first few weeks are the hardest! I remember thinking there is NO WAY I will BF past 6 weeks...well my LO is almost 6 months and it is just easy and wonderful! congrats on your beautiful lil girl!!!!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:17 PM

YAY! I too had issues with my first 2 and ended up EBF my 3rd and now BFing both my 3rd here and there and EBFing my 4th who is 3.5 months.

YOu can do it and the ladies here for sure can help, they are the reason I have been successful.

Try to find local support too, LLL should have free local meeting for you to attend.

catholicmamamia
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:31 AM

Keep at it, mama.. you are doing great with that beautiful baby of yours! 

Mia~ happily married wife and breastfeeding, babywearing, sleepsharing, clothdiapering sahm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)