Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

symptoms while breast feeding

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 9:53 AM
  • 4 Replies

Are the earliest signs/symptoms of pregnancy the same if you are breastfeeding? I mean a lot of signs are similar to that caused by breastfeeding correct? Lately I have been feeling slightly nauseous at smells and just a little nauseous in general, bloated, and my nipples have been sore when I breast feed but not sore if I touch them. I get some headaches. In fact it was weird I felt a little nauseous during sex last night (Don't tell hubby LOL) Maybe its a virus??

It has been so long since I had a period (since I just got my IUD  removed and I didn't have one the entire time and I am breastfeeding)

So I don't know if these are period symptoms or what. Or when I would test since no AF. The earliest I had sex was August 5th. Could you feel preggo symptoms that soon?

I don't know. Just curious. THanks ladies.

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
littlemommie09
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Do you feel pregnant? For me I totally felt pregnant and I did start having yucky symptoms quick. 

maggiebella25
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:04 AM

IDK I mean the earliest we had sex unprotected was August 5th and I don't know if its too soon to feel symptoms maybe its AF trying to start...

gdiamante
by Gina on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:43 AM

Not too early.

maggiebella25
by on Aug. 25, 2010 at 10:14 AM

I tested today and it was negative. But this morning I almost threw up at the taste/texture of my oatmeal. So I don't know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)