Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you leak?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:34 AM
  • 17 Replies
Because I dont. It's weird to me that i dont. She is gaining weight so I'm assuming she is getting enough to eat?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
navywifelydia
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:51 AM

I leak thru out the day and last week I actually woke up to the let down sensation and all the sudden there was milk everywhere.  I guess I must have been super relaxed or something.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TiffanyMarie80
by Tiffany on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:52 AM

I did - I haven't for a LONG time.  I had an oversupply and overactive letdown, so when I leaked, it was bad  :)  I was pretty thrilled to be able to forget the nursing pads. 

And yes - if she is having enough wet diapers in a 24 hour period, she is getting enough milk  :)

jessihernandez
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:57 AM

I leak very rarely. I'm not sure why I do on those few occasions (like this weekend while grocery shopping - nice!), but I know she's getting everything she needs, so I"m not worried. There's such a huge variation of "normal", as long as your LO is having enough diapers and meeting milestones you don't need to worry. Everyone is different.

jeng1980
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:49 AM

I always leaked although it is normal for you not to because it's possible your supply has evened out.

mjimaging
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:55 AM
I don't really ever leak.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DragonRiderMD
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:11 AM

I've never leaked with my second baby. She was exclusively breastfed for 7.5 months, and is still nursing at 16 months. No worries. :)

kenzsmama
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:34 AM
I only leak on the side im not nursing on
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandi1219
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:39 AM
I have never leaked. My mom finds it odd that i dont lol. Even when i was engorged, i didnt leak. Thankfully. My sister leaked really bad! And i saw her go thru it lol. She was always changing her clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maddisont05
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:48 AM

Nope never have. Worries me sometimes! LOL. Actually thats not true....I will occasionally if I become engorged at night. But thats only like 3 times a month. And its not much at all.

Peytonsmommy310
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:51 AM
I am apparently according to dumb insensitive drs not producing enough but I saturate nursing pads and pump three oz ontop of that lol so as long as she is doin diapers and hitting milestones she is okay :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)