Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should I do?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:58 PM
  • 7 Replies

DF offered to let me sleep in in the morning (I've been zombified lately) if I pump, so he can give the baby a bottle.  Well, even if I do that, I would still have to wake up to pump, because I would be in pain later otherwise.  Should I do it and let him feed her, or should I get up to feed her and make him get up with the twins so that I can go back to bed?  \

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
coloradomom3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:01 PM
Feed her while in bed and let him take over after she's done feeding and with the twins :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
qbella111
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:01 PM

I would get up feed the baby and make him get up with the other children. You can always nurse while laying down. Enjoy the extra rest.

gdiamante
by Gina on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:01 PM

That's an easy one. He gets up with the twins.

mamaoftwins9197
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:02 PM

That's what I was thinking.  He's trying to be helpful, but he doesn't understand what engorged boobs feel like...LOL.

prdill08
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:37 PM

My husband works third shift (home at 6:45am) so what we do is I nurse our son and then he comes in gets him, changes his diaper, plays with him, and puts him back to sleep.  I get up usually when he needs his next feeding. 

maggiemom2000
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:01 PM

This:

Quoting coloradomom3:

Feed her while in bed and let him take over after she's done feeding and with the twins :)

star33
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 4:16 PM

i hate pumping.i'd rather get up,feed the baby & go back to sleep.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)