Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cannot believe how rude some people are!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM
  • 7 Replies

I had posted on FB about how I was done pumping, and one lady made a comment about how I was depriving my son (who is one) of the antibodies and benefits from mommas milk. I am still nursing he just getting whole milk at daycare. ugh some people....

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gypsyjewels
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:57 AM

People are like assholes....

everyone's got one.

Crowning Lotus Doula Services

Labor Support For A Better Birthing Experience

www.crowninglotus.com

Nursing Clips - Buddy Blankets - Nursing Bracelets - Milkie Cookies (cookies to promote healthy lactation)

www.willowmoonspirit.etsy.com 

Bren07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:08 PM

um isnt that actually "opinions are like assholes" not ppl?..lol..

Quoting gypsyjewels:

People are like assholes....

everyone's got one.

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Maybe she just misunderstood and was disappointed....atleast she was kinda in her own way supporting extended breastfeeding, sucks she went about it the way she did though.

WTG momma for pumping 12 onths, its tough work!

JrsMommy07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Actually I didnt pump for 12 months. I was a SAHM until recently. I pumped and BFed for the first 3 months (NO FORMULA!) cuz he had weight gaining issues due to being born @ 37 weeks and then I stopped pumping a just BFed until he was about 9 months and he started going to daycare so i could look for a job. So the past 3 months I have been pumping. so in total 7 months of pumping..

starreyedcutie
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:07 PM

screw everyone that has a stick up their butt! YOU know what is best for you and your baby! You have already breast fed for ALOT longer than most people do and doctors say to use whole milk after 12mo so i dont see what the big deal is. People are stupid lol just brush it off

catholicmamamia
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:17 PM

She might have misunderstood what you were saying.. still no excuse for rudeness! 

sammi_chance07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Yeah...that kinda sucks. When I decided to stop pumping for DS(I almost exclusively pumped for him from birth due to his preemature inability to suck), I had a girl send me an e-mail blasting me and calling me lazy and stupid and everything else. It's funny, though. Both of her kids were VERY premature and she only pumped for them while they were in the NICU, once they came home she fed what she had stored and then FF. Nothing wrong with that...but it makes me think...who are you. Great job for making it so long mama. Ignore the rude! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)