• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The reason I get up every morning...pics

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

Lexi Abigail Jean, 7/01/10
My happy-go-lucky lady bug, nicknamed 'Sissy' while I was pregnant with her. It stuck to the point that even people at church call her Sissy rather than Lexi. Loves her Minnie Mouse blanket, her pink and white puppy, her paci, and the only thing she will eat is BM. Don't you dare insult her delicate taste buds with formula! :)

Landon Keith, 12/25/06
Mr. Attitude himself. Loves Transformers, cars, coloring, Phineas and Ferb, and his baby sister. Also enjoys changing his clothes even if it's just putting on another pair of pajamas.  Breastfed til he was 20 mths.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Wife2003
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:33 AM
They are both super cute!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaydence2010
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:33 AM
We have that bouncy chair :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k.stark
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:19 AM

Your kids are beautiful!!

Here are my reasons for getting up in the morning...

Skye was born July 23.. She loves her breastmilk.... paci, and her big brother... I catch her just a watching him all the time..

Hunter was born January 14, 2009.. He loves cheese.. both saying it and eating it... Liza our 6 yr old cocker spaniel, his mom and dad and baby sister Skye... also he loves to read books...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
jltplk25
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:46 PM

They are adorable! I love her head covering too. Where did you get it, if you don't mind me asking.

Quoting k.stark:

Your kids are beautiful!!

Here are my reasons for getting up in the morning...

Skye was born July 23.. She loves her breastmilk.... paci, and her big brother... I catch her just a watching him all the time..

Hunter was born January 14, 2009.. He loves cheese.. both saying it and eating it... Liza our 6 yr old cocker spaniel, his mom and dad and baby sister Skye... also he loves to read books...

catholicmamamia
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Adorable! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)