Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would the same things be inappropriate if I wasn't nursing?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:56 AM
  • 89 Replies

LOL! I was wondering this last night.

Dylan fell asleep after nursing, nodded off his boobie, but curled in, and grabbed my nipple in his little fist and just held it! It was SOOOOOOOOO cute, but it hurt a lot, so I removed his little hand.

I wondered if it would be weird or inappropriate if my non nursing son did that though?

What are some things our nurslings do, that might otherwise be considered inappropriate?

*And this is supposed to be a funny/fun post, not that we think its REALLY is inappropriate, just funny things our babies do when nursing that a FF baby wouldn't necessarily do!*

Lilypie - (ttrH)

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
freshmom88
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:58 AM
Sleeping all night with my bare boob up against him lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Britt
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:58 AM

It'd probably be inappropriate if I were to take a pic of my non nursing baby sucking on my breast.... ; )

Dylansmom_2010
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Dylan uses my boob as a pillow! LOL  Hubby is jealous!

Quoting freshmom88:

Sleeping all night with my bare boob up against him lol

NYCmamato2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:05 AM
My little guy hugs my boob as he sleeps, like it's a teddy bear. :).
LeanneC
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Dean (20 mo) has begun shaking his head back and forth over my nipple in the middle of a feeding.  Oh, and humming... guess it makes a funny sound.   That would be totally innappropriate for a non-nursing child!

mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:06 AM
Not something that my baby does but me: I am always reaching under my shirt to feel which breast is fuller and next to nurse. I do it so automatically I must do it in public once in a while. My dh calls it a "bottle check".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeanneC
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Quoting NYCmamato2:

My little guy hugs my boob as he sleeps, like it's a teddy bear. :).

I love that!  It's like everything is right in their little world... what more could a baby ask for?  

Khuerta
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:12 AM
Haha my dd pinches (yes it hurts) my bear breast while looking to nurse if im already getting her set up. She also nosedives ANYONE holding her (in the breast area) if she believes they produce. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aaavasquez
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:15 AM

My dd holds on to my breast while nursing kind of like a bottle and I'm guessing so I won't take it away until shes done lol

nicole4ray
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Yesterday my daughter grabbed my nipple between two of her little fingers and pulled it as far as it would go...I don't think that would be appropriate for a non nurser lol. I wish I had my camera next to me when she did it. It didn't hurt oddly enough, and she stretched that thing FAR!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)