Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6 months!!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:40 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi all... I've been back at work so I haven't been around much in the past few months, but I just wanted to share my excitement that DD and I have been BFing for 6 months now!  I was so excited when I realized that the other day.  I loathed BFing in the beginning and wanted to quit daily for the first 6 weeks or so.  Plus thrush and a 103 fever didn't help matters... but we kept going.  Every time I wanted to give up, I would just look at my beautiful DD and know that I needed to keep going, just one more day... and before you know it, here we are!  I still totally despise pumping at work, but I'll live. :)  BF has created such a wonderfully strong bond between myself and DD.  I couldn't imagine us ever being more in sync. :)  Thanks to all the wonderful ladies here for all your support.  I don't post much, but I'm always reading and getting support from the stories of others. :)

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 3:53 AM

We are so glad to have you with us! You are doing wonderful with the breast feeding and pumping! Your baby is adorable, obviously thriving on mama's milk! 

CLICK AN ICON TO JOIN US IN OUR GREAT GROUPS FOR INFO & SUPPORT!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:55 AM

YAY WTG momma!!

cheerbaby15_12
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 9:25 AM

I am on my 7th month and I am so happy :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)