Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleeping after vaccines...I forgot...LOL

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:37 PM
  • 12 Replies

All my kids have always slept "like babies" after their vaccines...they cry for a couple seconds and that's it...off to sleep.  Well, I nursed DD at 10:30 this morning.  She had her doc appt at 11:30, fell asleep in the car on the way home, and slept til like 4.  I was starting to worry about her sleeping all day, but then I remembered she had shots this morning.  Does your LO do this?

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shortyali
by Alicia on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:57 PM

She sure does.  She only wakes to eat, scream at us some, then back out.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Maddape48854
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:03 PM

No, Ariel screamed for 45 mintues and then she got really sick and we were on the hospital overnight and most of the next day,  and the same thing with her second round only she got croup a week later. So she has not had any more vax's since then.

ocmommy2two
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:05 PM

No more vaxes here. My first would cry and cry for hours afterwards, so I stopped at 6 months. This one won't have one single vaccine.

maryngabby1
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:06 PM
yes lol that how i got maistis a month and a half ago lol he nursed after but not as much and i had it the next day
mamaoftwins9197
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:23 PM

OMG...I'm sorry!  I'd be in trouble if this happened to me every time we went for long-ish spurts.  DD has been sleeping through the night for more than a month!

Quoting maryngabby1:

yes lol that how i got maistis a month and a half ago lol he nursed after but not as much and i had it the next day

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Sexy_Yessi
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:25 PM

no but my son does get mild fever for 1 day

Mrs.J.
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 2:42 AM

We stopped vaxing them, but will continue later on.
Now that you mention it... yeah, they did do that. Every single time :)

JMmama
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 2:46 AM

My first two did, but my youngest only gets one at a time so he doesn't do it as much.

littlelambe
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 4:36 AM
We select vax. Cora sleeps when she gets DTaP or hib But she doesn't sleep when she gets the Pc vaccine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjchick75
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2010 at 4:59 AM

The girls have had no vaccines yet and wont until atleast 6 months. Mason didn't sleep. He screamed and screamed and screamed for hours. Now at 2 he is a little better but it was bad for awhile!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)