Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cloth diapering moms..

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:29 PM
  • 12 Replies

I'll be getting 30 pocket diapers soon and am looking for ideas for what to keep them in.

Where do you keep your cloth diapers?

I am a Christian, conservative, natural birthing, tandem nursing, attachment parenting, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, no CIO, cloth diapering, laidback mom of 2 sweet boys.  *~Gracie~*Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emmah142
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:31 PM
My changing table has drawers beneath it so I keep the diapers in there. I've seen people use bins before too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:32 PM

I have a desk I painted and I use as a changing table and my diapers go in the drawers.

I know the group cloth diapering 101 on FB has pics of how to stash your stash, my pics are on there.

Mom71307
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:33 PM

I keep mine under the changing table part of the dresser.  We have a dresser which has a matching wooden changing table to go on top but there is about a foot of space between them so ours are in that space.  When they are dirty, I toss them in a dry pail next to the table... just a lidded trash can I got for $10 at Target.

nangel5
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:35 PM

I get them all ready to go then put them in a basket I keep on the changing table.   All the extras are in a drawer in the dresser.

Mrs.BAT
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:38 PM

I kept the clean ones in a laundry basket, drawer, etc. (basically really close to any area that I would change a diaper), then I bought a small kitchen trashcan with a lid to put the in after they were dirty. I kept that just outside the bathroom so that I could toss them in after I washed any poop off. When I was on the go, I'd carry a grocery bag or Zip-loc bag (one of the big ones) with me to put the diaper in until I got home. I wanted to order some of the wet bags for on the go and a big one for home, but I never got around to it.

willibums-mama
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:41 PM

Clothes drawer... if I've actually gotten around taking them out of the laundry basket and putting them away. hehehehe

sweetashyb
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:42 PM

We had closet organization shelving similar to this set up on each side of the dresser/changing table with bins/baskets on the shelves to hold diapers, covers, and longies. I also had a little shelf above the changing table (out of babies' reach) to hang covers from to air dry and a small basket on top of the shelf to hold snappis. Wet/dirty diapers went in a small trash can with a lid that was lined with a pillow case, I just tossed the pillow case into the laundry with the diapers. I had a small wetbag that I kept in the diaper bag for when we were out.

"Lo, children are a heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man, so are children of the youth. Happy is the man whose quiver is full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate." Psalm 127:3 - 4:

mamabens
by Miranda on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM

If ound a long basket at Kroger on clearance & put the dipes in that & on a shelf of the changing table.....for now, I'm getting some new ones so they won't all fit now. haha

drealu
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:37 PM

i bought this bookcase that is all squares that you can buy cloth drawers for. I use that for diapers.

Christina807
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:44 PM
My changing table has two cubbie hole type things and then two drawers. I keep them in bins in the cubbie holes. I keep the prefolds and covers that are in the day's rotation up on the changing table.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)