Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you will miss it!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

My Olivia  weaned herself at 10 months. She ate less and less from me. one day she had a boo boo and needed comfort. I began to nurse her and she calmed down then began to scream after a few minuets of sucking.. NO MILK!!! it was all gone,,, I held her and cried too.  Now she is 12 months old and fell asleep on my chest sucking her sippy cup.. the suckinfg and breathing sounds the same but that warm feeling is gone - charish IT!! Chapped Nipples and all.. The exposed breast in Target.. It's a'' worth it 

It's been real but time to leave this group..

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RaLeighsMommy11
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:40 PM
ill be so sad when that day comes :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jupi77
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:43 PM

I '' ll be sad too....my dd is almost six months...I plan to go on till she self weans...

michelle146
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:48 PM

This is my last baby and your story made me teary eyed.  My baby is 6 months and I know it goes by so fast. Thanks for sharing. Your story makes me cherish Bf all the more. Thanks! 

piwife
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:51 PM
There is no need to leave the group. I don't bf an am here. I wasn't even bf when I joined. Bf is not a requirement to be part of this group
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
foxymama21
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:57 PM
I keep telling myself i will miss it too much if I give up on it!! :( that is.what keeps me powering through! That is how we have made it to almost 5 months!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gdiamante
by Gina on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Please know that current breastfeeding IS NOT a requirement here. In fact, experienced moms are highly valued. So no need to leave unless you want to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)