Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crib Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:13 PM
  • 9 Replies

Can anyone help me find a crib card for when I'm in the hospital?

pregnancy due date

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Valentines tickers
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Lyras_Mama29
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:16 PM
They gave me one at the hospital. But out of curiosity, do you want it cause you're bf and what them to know that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nameismommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:20 PM

yeh. i don't want them to give her a bottle at all and im trying to prevent it at all costs. im already rooming in and going with baby for all tests but there are those few dense nurses

KenzieQsMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:22 PM

Make your own? Never heard of them. But if you make it crystal clear there should be no problems. I never had any issue.

Lyras_Mama29
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:25 PM
I got one at a La Leche meeting. If you have them in your area, you should see if they'll give you one. It says no bottles no pacys just booby or something like that. But you can also have someone go with in the nursery to make sure they don't give your baby anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piwife
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:52 PM

my hospital gave me mine. it says i eat at mom and it had a pic with bottle and an x over it

sandrab2011
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:40 PM

They have the cards there, mine had a spot that they wrote down how I was feeding Perry and they made sure to bring him in for feedings and never once asked to try formula, it might depend on the hospital or birthing center but I would call and ask what they do

catholicmamamia
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:25 AM

Many hospitals have these.. you could call your hospital just to be sure!

CLICK AN ICON TO JOIN US IN OUR GREAT GROUPS FOR INFO & SUPPORT!

froggynow3
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM

At the hospital where I had Anna, they had a card on her bassineet that says Im breastfed no bottles please.. and on my door said, mommy is breastfeeding me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)