Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where do you find good, inexpensive nursing clothes and bras?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:02 PM
  • 11 Replies

I've been looking around for inexpensive nursing clothes and good bras... I'm not a fan of motherhood's bras, and I've basicly just been wearing nursing camis from Target... I just want a couple nursing style t-shirts, and a couple good, comfortable bras. I'm a DD nursing... I also live in the boonies, so online options are good! I like Old Navy's pricing, but nearly all the reviews are terrible... Thanks for the advice!

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CadensMommy813
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:06 PM

I have heard that Target nursing bras are nice. I'm looking too. So I hope you get some other ideas.

DarciMykell
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:11 PM

I used to use the ones at Target and I liked them.  I was also a dd. If you dry them in the dryer they break down a lot faster so I would suggest air drying them.

mamadowns
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:24 PM

I am big chested I think 36 C right now.  I have tried a million different nursing bras and the ones I like the most I have found at Wal mart.  I also don't have any specificly nursing clothes I don't see a use for them.  I am a stay at home mom and our 20 week old is exclusively breastfed.

capulet425
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:08 PM
I like the ones from target. I never wore nursing tops. Just a spag strapped shirt under a tee shirt! Worked great and no one ever saw any skin and was comfortable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:59 AM

JCPenney and Target have nice nursing bras, the Medela Softcup from JCP is one of my most favorites! A cami under a regular shirt makes a great 'nursing shirt' (top shirt lifts up slightly over breast, bottom shirt pulls down just under breast). And for nice nursing shirts, I like Motherwear's and Motherhood's nursing lines!

CLICK AN ICON TO JOIN US IN OUR GREAT GROUPS FOR INFO & SUPPORT!

momma2rhylee
by Member on Feb. 21, 2011 at 2:10 AM
I ordered from walmart.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyluver
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Walmart- in store and online and sometimes Target

Jr.s.mommy
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 5:33 PM

I got mine from Wal-Mart too. The only thing about them is that they only come in white (the ones in all the Wal-Mart stores I've checked). I don't know if you have a color preference, but these whites are hard to get back white once they've been stained.

Jr.s.mommy
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 5:33 PM

*white ones

daughteroftruth
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Walmart has some comfy bras for 12.00... I don't like their tanks, they are too short IMO.  www.cotton babies. com has a nursing tank that is really comfy for clearance right now.  its 14.oo.

normally what I do is a low cut cami or tank under a regular shirt and a nursing bra.  Thne I just pull my breast over the top of the tank and pull up my outer shirt. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)