Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about my BOOBS

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:40 PM
  • 6 Replies

I think my DD will be fully weaned within the next week or two. Yes it's very sad. But this post is not about whether we are going to wean or not so please don't bother with that.

My question... I'm really looking forward to getting some new bras....ones that aren't nursing bras. I really want to go get measured to see what size I really am these days. But should I wait awhile? Are me boobies going to get smaller? How long should I wait until I go get measured?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
campomommy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:48 PM

:(

Well, just remember bfing doesnt wreck boobs, pregnancy does. that said, once they stop producing they will likely be rather small. wait til you cant express any more milk id say. 

*rather small meaning relative to your previous size. I went from C to DD to B, now i am nursing again , but i know they will go small again.. :/

KrhMsh
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:53 PM

I'm still nursing, so I have no advice, sorry! :(

Mommabug10
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Quoting campomommy:

:(

Well, just remember bfing doesnt wreck boobs, pregnancy does. that said, once they stop producing they will likely be rather small. wait til you cant express any more milk id say. 

*rather small meaning relative to your previous size. I went from C to DD to B, now i am nursing again , but i know they will go small again.. :/

Oh man! If that happens to me I will be AA! I was an A prepregnancy and now I am a D!

crazietink25
by Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:57 PM
I wonder how it affects implants
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gdiamante
by Gina on Feb. 21, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Depends on how you stopped. Cold turkey? Give yourself a few weeks to settleand get some cabbage leaves in your current bra to relieve engorgement.

If you've been slowly cutting out nursings, you can go now. You're most likely at your final destination.

Bethbeth
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Quoting gdiamante:

Depends on how you stopped. Cold turkey? Give yourself a few weeks to settleand get some cabbage leaves in your current bra to relieve engorgement.

If you've been slowly cutting out nursings, you can go now. You're most likely at your final destination.

My final destination....haha. My hubby says I already look smaller. I'm not sure if I can tell or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)