Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny pic! Public bf at its best!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:10 PM
  • 37 Replies

I love breastfeedng and I love this group for all the advice and support!  This is just something funny I ran across at People of Walmart.com!  That site is a riot and this pic almost made me spit drink on my computer!  Hahahahahahahahaha

for some reason I can't get any pics to post tonight so here is the link

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mab05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:17 PM

OMG!!!! LMFAO!!!

Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Oh I remember that pic.  It was posted in a few other groups not long ago and got some very bad comments about how thats gross and thats why nipping should be illegal and stuff like that.

Sipesyeri
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:51 PM
Isn't this a pro BF and NIP group? Some of the comments are pretty crappy! Why is it ok for a skinny mom to NIP but this poor woman gets exploited all over and made fun of for doing something this group is always standing up for. I think that's pretty crappy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mattsluvbug
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:16 AM

That must take some serious bfing skill! Good for her!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:16 AM

Quoting Sipesyeri:

Isn't this a pro BF and NIP group? Some of the comments are pretty crappy! Why is it ok for a skinny mom to NIP but this poor woman gets exploited all over and made fun of for doing something this group is always standing up for. I think that's pretty crappy!

Maybe I missed something but I'm not seeing many BAD comments in OUR forum...now on their page yes but here?

I mean really the picture is shocking because shes pulled her WHOLE breast out, I support NIP but I know pulling my whole breast out in public is a bit extreme.  Legal yes but extreme.

KUDOS to that mom for BFing, it will lower the chance of her child having weight problems in the future.

MaNdYbEaR2010
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:20 AM

Quoting Sipesyeri:

agreed.

This is my family. This is my heart. This is why I'm me.
                        I'm A February 2010 Babies Mod
                            & A May 2011 Babies Mod
                           Come Join in on all the fun!!

jesselswick
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:33 AM

Holy boob man haha. I'm all for NIP but wow lol. Hey whatever floats her boat and keeps the cart a movin ya know.

catholicmamamia
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 3:18 AM

Quoting Mattsluvbug: That must take some serious bfing skill! Good for her!

CLICK AN ICON TO JOIN US IN OUR GREAT GROUPS FOR INFO & SUPPORT!

LoveMyDog
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 5:57 AM

This is clearly a woman who has bitten off more than she can chew.  I feel sorry for her.  She has no back-up, nobody helping her do her shopping or watch her kids except for possibly her older child.  Here she is stuck in the handicapped shopping cart mobile, with not enough sense to nurse below her shirt rather than pull her boob out of the top.  And not enough organizational skills to BF before leaving the house.  Clearly that child is old enough to be taught to wait until they get home.  Plus she looks like she is about to slap him.  Maybe she is just reaching for something.  She needs to set up some boundaries and teach her kids about  the dangers of instant gratification.  This isn't funny in the slightest.  It is somewhere between sad and disgusting.

.sp4rkl3z.
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 6:58 AM
I pulled my whole boob out at Walmart once. I think people would rather see that than my nasty tummy rolls, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)