Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

thank you mommy :)

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:00 AM
  • 4 Replies

i have to say thanks to my mom i think she is part of the reason i chose to breastfeed and am still breastfeeding she breastfeed all 3 of her kids me the longest till i was almost TWO my lil bro im not sure and my youngest brother she pumped because he was a premie nicu baby she only made it for i think 6 weeks only pumping plus she had me and my other bro to take care of and she was realy overwelmed so why did you breastfeed did your mom breastfeed did you always chose to breastfeed (i always new i would breastfeed even when i was realy little i dont think there was every time when i said i would use formula)

11 month,breastfeeding
breastfeeding
child-led weaning,breastfeeding
breastfeeding
breastfeeding
breastfeeding
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommy31210
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:20 PM

BUMP!

ashleywagoner
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:36 PM
My mom breastfed me til I was almost 2, and she has been a huge support.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luna321
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:55 PM

My mom breast feed 5 of her 6 kids! I always wanted to bf and I'm sure thats at least partly why. With my oldest sister my mom gave up bfing because she had no support or info, it as 79. My other big sister self weaned at about 12 months, then there was me- She had to teach me to us a cup at 9 months because my ear infections were so bad. Next my little brother got sick (he had a bad heart) at about 1.5 months- my mom breast feed him in the hospital and pumped for him tell he died at 4 months. My other little bro self weaned at about 1 1/2 years. And I'm ashamed to say that I gave  my mom a hard time for bfing my little sister tell she was 2 1/2 (I was 12 at the time). I love knowing I have her support even though I didn't always give her mine.

catholicmamamia
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:55 PM

My mother nursed all three of us and was a wonderful breastfeeding supporter! 

CLICK AN ICON TO JOIN US IN OUR GREAT GROUPS FOR INFO & SUPPORT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)