Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nipple peircings... Question for those who have/had them

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:30 AM
  • 4 Replies
I have not worn jewelry in over two years but the holes are still there in my right nipple. Left one was pierced to low and healed without even leaving a scar. Anyway I am 37 weeks preggo, lots of leaking, etc. I noticed white stuff coming out of the peircing holes (like you get when they are first healing) and it has that same bad smell like when you first get them done and they are healing. My question is do I need to do anything extra when baby comes and I start feeding him? I can squeeze that stuff out but I'm not sure how easy that will be or how well it will work once my milk comes in. Has anyone else had this white stuff from their nipple peircings?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PUMPKIN1117
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:46 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KoalaMomma119
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:46 AM

I did when I was pregnant with my son. After he was born and my milk came in, it stopped. BTW my piercings had been closed up for about a year.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
TwistNFate
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:52 AM
Ok cool! I was worried that it might make baby sick or make him not want that side
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ConnorMom228
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:05 AM
I think it's just skin in the old hole. I have it too. Milk comes out of them. No biggie. I breast feed just fine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)