Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beer n bf

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:24 PM
  • 28 Replies
Whats the rules
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
activitymode
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:26 PM
Have one maybe two and you will be fine. More than that make sure lo has something to eat and have a good time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:26 PM
How does it like get out of bm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thinkingmom2be
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:27 PM

I have heard pump and dump - but I am still expecting so I don't know how it works - try kellymom.com

JealousGrrl
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:28 PM

BUMP!

CheyennesMommy2
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:31 PM
I dont think im gonna drink. I just cant feel comfortable doing it. :/ I was just gonna have a couple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Char07
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:37 PM
It metabolizes out of your milk same as your blood, safe to drive= safe to nurse. I can easily have 2-3 and be okay to nurse (I drink slow though). In fact I am having a beer right now and will nurse as soon as dd needs to :)

pumping and dumping is only necessary to keep up supply or prevent engorgement, it does nothing for getting the alcohol out, when it's out of your blood it's out of your milk :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maggiemom2000
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:39 PM
Quoting Char07:

It metabolizes out of your milk same as your blood, safe to drive= safe to nurse. I can easily have 2-3 and be okay to nurse (I drink slow though). In fact I am having a beer right now and will nurse as soon as dd needs to :)

pumping and dumping is only necessary to keep up supply or prevent engorgement, it does nothing for getting the alcohol out, when it's out of your blood it's out of your milk :)

Here's your answer!
CheyennesMommy2
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:46 PM
And this theory has been tested other than moms? Not that I dont.trust you guys!!

Quoting maggiemom2000:

Quoting Char07:

Here's your answer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:49 PM
Like if I drink three beers...she has enough pumped milk to last till towmorrow morning. Will it be out by then?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
activitymode
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:49 PM
This is what I wanted to put lol but I'm on mobile and its slow.

Quoting Char07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)