Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I breastfeed my dad to save his life......

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2011 at 4:34 AM
  • 94 Replies

WTF!?!?!? I read this and this is my opinion

I dont get it. Use a different size nipple shield. Use an Advent pump (they have soft shields, not hard ones. This is absolutely gross and there is not, in any circumstance, an excuse for this. You pump. End of story. And why the HECK did she have to take a picture of it? But NOTE: It was THE DAUGHTER that pushed it. The dad refused at first. I think shes sick for that, like, mentally ill. If my dad needed it Id pump and put it in his oatmeal or something KWIM? But GOSH. I DONT GET IT.......(and i KNOW nipple pain and soreness)

http://wandaphullworld.com/2011/03/25/daughter-i-had-to-breastfeed-my-dad-to-save-his-life/

Nursing your dad is pretty sick, but what about your Dh or SO? (i think i wouldnt have a problem with it) but my dad? nasty.

I am a TEENAGE MOM, two GORGEOUS DAUGHTERS, and am MARRIED to a wonderful LATINO husband who is 2 YEARS older than me. I am a VACCINATING, NOT WITH THE H1N1 VACCINE THOUGH!  BREASTFEEDING, CO-SLEEPING AND CRIB SLEEPING , DISPOSABLE DIAPER USING, ATTATCHMENT PARENTING , Going back to COLLEGE MOMMY and I'm happy that way.

by on Jun. 2, 2011 at 4:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmmaEllie
by on Jun. 2, 2011 at 4:40 AM

EWWWW!!

Della03
by on Jun. 2, 2011 at 4:41 AM
I just puked in my mouth:( Damn she could have pumped
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortycmlb
by on Jun. 2, 2011 at 4:42 AM

I KNOW RIGHT? It said that she did, but only for about a month O.O

MumsTheWord571
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2011 at 4:44 AM

no way in hell. I'd find a better way to pump than to have my DAD suckle at my breast. I'm all for breastfeeding, and have heard that breast milk can do so much for even adults. but I just couldn't do it. no way.

shortycmlb
by on Jun. 2, 2011 at 4:45 AM

BUMP!

GunPwderNlead
by on Jun. 2, 2011 at 4:53 AM
I am speachless... Wanting to vomit, and speachless...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortycmlb
by on Jun. 2, 2011 at 5:04 AM

Me too, i just stared and put my hand over my mouth and said oh my god blech......

Quoting GunPwderNlead:

I am speachless... Wanting to vomit, and speachless...

Allie_kat1
by Member on Jun. 2, 2011 at 5:13 AM
Yeah... I'm pretty open minded, but the only adult I could ever let actually nurse would be my S/O.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JibbitsMom09
by on Jun. 2, 2011 at 5:16 AM

WTF!!!  That's wrong on so many levels.

shortycmlb
by on Jun. 2, 2011 at 5:17 AM

thanks :) i just edited my post. im curious to see who else would for their Dh or so :) I would

Quoting Allie_kat1:

Yeah... I'm pretty open minded, but the only adult I could ever let actually nurse would be my S/O.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)