Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

leaking BEFORE the baby comes?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:04 AM
  • 8 Replies

I am 7 months along, but have been leaking for the past 2-3 months!  the other night my hubby took me out to eat, and there was a new baby making the "hungry" cry and i started leaking!   It even happens without a child present... so embarassing, and hard on my bras, too! ( i only have 3 since my size is hard to find for under $60 that i don't have to buy bigger and adjust down on the band by 8-10 inches)

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TiffanyMarie80
by Tiffany on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:13 AM

I didn't have that problem, but I've got a friend who started leaking that early. . . . invest in some nursing pads for your bra - there are cloth or disposable available for cheap  :)

JMmama
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:24 AM

Yep. It was worse with my first than it was with my other three. Nursing pad will help.

catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:21 AM

This is normal.. :o)

catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:21 AM

Sounds like it is time to begin wearing breast pads! 

paparazzi_mama
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:24 AM

Good sign.  You'll be more than ready when baby comes :)  But yeah...I leaked more with MY first too for some reason.

WaitingOnBabyK
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:25 AM
Normal. Happened to me too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilyenakitty
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:26 AM

i started expressing... figured it wouldn't hurt to add it to my 15mo old's diet again and that milk wouldn't go to waste. it is BM-colored not clear like the last time.

mrschelley1219
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:28 AM
I'm 30 weeks with my first and started leaking at 25. I ran to cvs that day and got nursing pads. I can't go a day without wearing them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)