• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pump milk

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:39 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ok so I started pumpin but I was wondering how u moms take it frm being n the fridge n warm it up being our n about with the family...? Wats the best way...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Daynaof3
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:21 PM

You don't have to warm it at all, you can give it cold or room temp. If you are someplace with running water just warm it under the running water in the faucet. =)

NADA2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:21 PM
I just put an ice pack in a ziploc w/bottle and toss in diaper bag. That keeps it cool and then it gets to room temperature easily.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:31 PM
Bottles while with baby is a bad idea. When out and about nurse your baby and no worries about bottles. Running under warm water usually works fine but bottle is not needed if you are there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maggiemom2000
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Bottles while with baby is a bad idea. When out and about nurse your baby and no worries about bottles. Running under warm water usually works fine but bottle is not needed if you are there.

gabrielsmommy05
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:41 AM
I know but me m my hubby are gonna hav are frist date nite post baby

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)