Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She did it lol

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:19 PM
  • 5 Replies

My two year old finally did it- nursed a doll :)  We were (of course) at my parents' house for a Memorial day grill, and they have a little kewpie style doll among their toys.  Right before we sat down to eat, DD hiked her dress all the way up to her shoulder and proceeded to "latch" and feed her baby.  She did a good job too- had a great position across her tummy with the doll.  That's the first time she's ever done that; she's tried pumping lots of times since I had to for the first week or so with Anah, and I still do on mornings I go to work.  I wish I was able to get a picture of her doing it, but our camera wasn't in my reach at the time (I was feedingmy baby)  I told her she needs to do that at Granny's (my MIL's) lol.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Daynaof3
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:22 PM

She'll make a great mommy someday, too cute!

JoJoBean8
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:54 PM
My 3 yr old nurses her dolls too. She also takes the tucks pads I got from the hospital and puts them under her shirt like nursing pads. I wasn't able to bf her so I am so glad she is getting to see her brother bf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maggiemom2000
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:52 PM

My DD turns 2 in a couple of weeks. Today she handed me a doll and requested that I nurse it. She was very happy when I did!

catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:32 AM

So sweet! 

Picture131.gif breastfeeding image by Positivemom 

catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:34 AM

Lately my baby (28mo) has been sharing his "milk-milk" with Barney, LOL 

Picture131.gif breastfeeding image by Positivemom 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)