Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

still no period

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:25 AM
  • 7 Replies
I'm ebf, I have an iud, my son is 11 months old and still no period. I'm so loving this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SophieLee
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:33 AM
Woot! Which iud? I am fetting the mirena in the morning... Yea, my husband might have sex with me again!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gdiamante
by Gina on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:59 AM

ALL return dates are normal... we have moms go two years without. Since you have a Mirena not likely you need to worry.

Arya91Fire
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:46 AM
Lol itxs the mirena. There is a chance with the mirena that you won't have a period the whole time you have it. The paraguard make heavy periods heavier, I didn't want that, cause I have heavy periods to begin with
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2the.rescue
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Yay!  My baby is 6 months this weekend, and no AF yet.  WooHoo!

liss05
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:16 PM

DD is 13 months and still no AF here either :) And to think I gave up earlier in our BF adventure and worked my butt off to get it back :)

mama02040608
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Actually, I had no hormonal BC this last time and didn't get a period until around his first birthday.  I truly believe exclusive BF (no pacis, bottles only when away fom me and limited solids in the first year) did it.  My other 3 had far more solids, one was a binki addict, and all of them were given bottles on occasion rather than me nurse them.  I went a while with the others but not as long as with the baby.

Melissa15
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:01 PM

yeah I loved it too until boom 15 months and it was back lol ;)  Maybe it will be gone again since i'm now using the depo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)