Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel like he is going to suck my nipple off.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:26 PM
  • 8 Replies
Everytime ds nurses I feel like he is going to suck my nipple off an it makes my rls at up really bad. What can I do to make this better?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Yuriko_chan
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:29 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyriesmommy13
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:32 PM
Are you still taking your prenatals?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MattsLilly
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:32 PM

First how old is your DS? I know with my son if his latch was wrong it felt like he was about to take my nipple with him a lot and then I corrected his latch and only felt the flow of BM come down now and again but it was not painful or stressful. BTW my little man is only 10 days old and is still learning how to latch and stay latched.

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:35 PM

How old is he?

kyriesmommy13
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:44 PM
If you are having issues with rls, be sure to take your prenatals on a daily basis, and possibly some additional iron. If baby feels like he is going to suck your nipples off, then you may need to adjust his latch. Dr. Jack Newman has some really great latch videos. You can google them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyMomma06
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:49 AM
Ds is 16 weeks old and it just feels like he has super suction power. I do still take my prenatal but even with them my rls has been acting up since I got pregnant last year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleDanelle
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:11 AM
What is rls? Maybe he is just a super duper sucker?my midwife referred to my son as the hoover once. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyMomma06
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:00 PM
Restless leg syndrome. Basically it feels like u have bugs crawling on ur legs and with mine if I shake my legs it makes it a little better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)