• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sizing help.

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:19 AM
  • 5 Replies
Is it possible for your boobs to shrink even while nursing exclusively. I give my 9 month old little tastes of foods here and there but she still nurses a ton. I went to buy a bra and my last bra was 34C and I had to buy a 34B. I don't know how accurate it is though. The C cup outline fit around my boob but my boob didn't come close to filling thhe cup. The B cup fit around my boob a little too small but nothing major and my boobs fill the cups perfectly. Sorry if this is confusing. I'm starting to hate my boobs. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:21 AM
Sorry for the typos. The first line should have a "?" at the end.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama02040608
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:33 AM
I used the same bras with 2 of my kids and one I filled it with and the other, not. You also regulate again toward the end of year 1; perhaps this is what you're experiencing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maggiemom2000
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:08 AM
I recently read about some research that found that your breasts return to pre-pregnancy size by the time your baby is 12 months old regardless of how much baby is (or isn't) nursing. So yes, they can, and will, "shrink" even if baby s still nursing a lot and you have lira of milk.
gdiamante
by Gina on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:21 AM

The changes are normal. Though I cannot personally vouch for shrinkage. 

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:38 AM
Hmm.. Interesting. Thanks everyone! Hopefully, they don't shrink anymore being that I was a 34B before my first pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)