Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coffee

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:31 AM
  • 9 Replies

Will coffee mess up my water intake while I am nursing? I am drinking lots of water and not much coffee. So I hope that would help.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mollysmom328
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:42 AM

I don't think so.  I drink a half pot of coffee every morning but not much water during the day lol

Rach7
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:43 AM

Whoa! lol is baby cranky at all?

Quoting mollysmom328:

I don't think so.  I drink a half pot of coffee every morning but not much water during the day lol

mollysmom328
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:44 AM

She's actually less cranky now then before I drank all that coffee.  She was a beast as a newborn and I didn't drink any coffee (besides a cup here or there).

Quoting Rach7:

Quoting mollysmom328:

Rach7
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:45 AM

That is pretty amazing. I used to drink a lot of coffee before I had baby. But now it seems I am lucky to get one warm cup. lol 

Quoting mollysmom328:

She's actually less cranky now then before I drank all that coffee.  She was a beast as a newborn and I didn't drink any coffee (besides a cup here or there).

Quoting Rach7:

Quoting mollysmom328:

ginnyk87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:46 AM
I drink about 2 cups a day, sometimes more. He doesn't seem to be affected. His diaper counts have always been good.
He's a happy little man. I'm not worried about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenny1o1
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:48 AM

I drink a lot of coffee as well, but I do try to make sure I drink as much water as I do coffee.. but I've alway drank a lot of water...and coffee...lol   You should be fine.

Rach7
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:49 AM

I think I need to make sure to have coffee everyday. The whole not sleeping thing is kicking my butt.

Sheryllinn
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:45 AM

so glad coffee is allowed while nursing :)

momadrift
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:59 AM

Quoting Sheryllinn:

so glad coffee is allowed while nursing :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)