Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you cosleep?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:54 AM
  • 56 Replies

How old was baby when you started?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whimsyjuggalett
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:58 AM

I co-slept with my two daughters and plan on doing so with this one also who is due in November. I co-slept from day one and stopped co-sleeping when they were about a yr old.

Rach7
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:03 AM

I want to but it makes me so nervous. I might wait until she is a little larger.

Quoting whimsyjuggalett:

I co-slept with my two daughters and plan on doing so with this one also who is due in November. I co-slept from day one and stopped co-sleeping when they were about a yr old.

sktrowb
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:04 AM
6 months... She slept in a pack and play until then. She had medical problems that started the cosleeping. She is 2 and still co sleeps. We are working on switching her to her own bed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenny1o1
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:10 AM

We started co sleeping when he was one month old.  well I guess from day one.. the first month me and baby slept on the couch, but that's just because I hurt so bad from c section to get in and out of bed.  But, we've been in the same bed for 14 months now and it has been wonderful.  You will all have happier sleep.

Rach7
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:14 AM

I guess I get scared because my husband toss in bed at night and that freaks me out and she is little and I just don't want something to happen to her. The pack and play is right by my bed but she fusses a lot and I am up most of the night.

whimsyjuggalett
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:15 AM

I side car the crib.

Quoting Rach7:

I guess I get scared because my husband toss in bed at night and that freaks me out and she is little and I just don't want something to happen to her. The pack and play is right by my bed but she fusses a lot and I am up most of the night.

Penguin311
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:21 AM

you can get an in the bd cosleeper, it is a little bed for baby that rests on your mattress, this iswhat DS slept in for the first 3 months, it has sides so hs can't roll out and you dont roll onto him/her.  it was great!  i just gave mine to a friend who is due in 3 weeks!  now DS sleeps in his pack and play next to my bed, but after the 4am feeding he sleeps with me in bed, just on my mattress :)

-mrs.mamma-
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:21 AM
My first slept in a bassinet next to the bed..this baby will do the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daydreamer86
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:23 AM
I'm guilty! I sleep better with him on the couch because he loves falling asleep tummy on tummy and his head on my boobs. He will not sleep in his bed. Its an instant wake up as soon as I put him down. He's been this way since I brought him home. He did spend 6 days in the nicu with no problems sleeping.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach7
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:23 AM

I saw those and was thinking about that as well.

Quoting Penguin311:

you can get an in the bd cosleeper, it is a little bed for baby that rests on your mattress, this iswhat DS slept in for the first 3 months, it has sides so hs can't roll out and you dont roll onto him/her.  it was great!  i just gave mine to a friend who is due in 3 weeks!  now DS sleeps in his pack and play next to my bed, but after the 4am feeding he sleeps with me in bed, just on my mattress :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)