Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update on cambrees lip tie

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:11 AM
  • 8 Replies

we are going to a peds dentist on the 1st for an eval. Hopefully the dentist will agree that she needs it clipped and we can go from there. Currently Cam isnt enrolled into deers (military thing) and therefore has no insurance (we're working on that this next week) but might have it in time for the appt. Either way im prepared to pay out of pocket to get her lip clipped as i know its badly needed and i cant take the pain when nursing much longer. wish us luck that this goes well. When i called the receptionist knew exactly what i was talking about so fingers crossed!

Steph! ~ Mom to micropreemie twin girls, Alayna and Riley (4.5), a vbac boy,Logan (2.5) and our unassisted home waterbirth (2nd vbac) baby girl,Cambree Elizabeth, born on the 4th of July!  ~Wife to a US Navy Corpsman, Joshua!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
collinsmommy0
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Good luck!  Getting DSs tongue tie clipped the second time, by an ENT, made a HUGE difference!  

Char07
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Good luck!

summerbear
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Good luck!!

LaylasMaMa06
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:55 AM
Good luck mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vances_mom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:08 PM
Yay! Good luck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jrsmommy0427
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:57 PM
Good luck! Hopefully you can get him covered, I think mine started pretty quickly when hubby and I got married. Only dental wasn't covered b/c he has less than a year left (11 freaking months go figure!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:17 PM
Generally deers here hassles home birth mommas a bit, just have birth records on hand and your ducks in a row. I am so glad they knew what lip tie was
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lundaylove
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM

ya the receptionist was like oh a lip tie and i asked if they dealt with the frenulums and clipping and i was like yes (sigh). She asked if i was sent by an LC or a doctor and i told her an LC cuz peds here is a joke. So hopefully the appt will go well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)