• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wwyd?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:44 PM
  • 5 Replies
As pp'd i'm filling in for a family who doesn't really support bfing past a year. The only time my nursing could 'get in the way' of their childrens day is right after lunch, when my dd is ready for her nummies and nap and the other kids, though completely exhausted, aren't scheduled for nap for another 30 minutes. Well i've just been letting them go to bed early, and not telling their parents. I figure they will just sit there for a while till I nurse dd to sleep then the comotion of getting them ready for nap will wake my dd up. And for days I tried to have my dd wait and its miserable, then she doesn't stay asleep for as long. Do you think i'm wrong? I only have 3 days left so i'm not gonna do it any differently I had just wondered what you ladies think
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ThePinkRobot
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:50 PM
Sounds good to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Admin - Amy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:53 PM

I would do the same.

KenzieQsMommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:58 PM
Thanks ladies! Pretty sure the parents would shit their pants if they found out haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessnjosh87
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:59 PM

It's fine...just make it through these last few days. Then get the F out of there. For GOOD.

KenzieQsMommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:02 PM
Your mouth to Gods ears!! I'd be shocked if they ever asked me to help out again.

Quoting jessnjosh87:

It's fine...just make it through these last few days. Then get the F out of there. For GOOD.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)