Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 things

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:55 PM
  • 9 Replies
So I hope one day my daughter breastfeeds her baby so she weill know how much I love her. I'm typing this as I sit on a toilet in a public bathroom pumping....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Aryn31
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:57 PM
Oh and the 2nd thing was don't buy a single pump if u can help it. I usally use a double but wasn't sure where I could plug in here during my training..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaryJarrett
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:06 PM
why are you pumping in a bathroom? i'm sure the law states that they have to provide you with a place to pump thats not a bathroom.
anyways! Congrats on pumping! I did it for 8 months! Its hard work! Keep it up! Totally worth it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FLmommy0204
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:10 PM

I'm wondering what I can when I have training.  It's a ways off, but still on the back of my mind!

chrismom76
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:17 PM

When I'm away in training, I alway try to call ahead.  Most training companies have been VERY helpful.  The one for this week has reserved an extra room just for me to use.  Sorry this group wasn't helpful for you.

Aryn31
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:07 PM
Oh and the 2nd thing was don't buy a single pump if u can help it. I usally use a double but wasn't sure where I could plug in here during my training..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Char07
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:11 PM

I know I don't really understand the post... maybe others don't either?

Quoting chrismom76:

When I'm away in training, I alway try to call ahead.  Most training companies have been VERY helpful.  The one for this week has reserved an extra room just for me to use.  Sorry this group wasn't helpful for you.

FLmommy0204
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:44 PM

I took that to mean the group hosting the training wasn't helpful with accommodating her pumping needs.  But I could be wrong.

Quoting Char07:

Quoting chrismom76:

aehanrahan
by Group Admin - Amy on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:40 PM
That's how I read it too.

Quoting FLmommy0204:

I took that to mean the group hosting the training wasn't helpful with accommodating her pumping needs.  But I could be wrong.

Quoting Char07:

Quoting chrismom76:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meme421
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:53 PM

I agree! thank goodness my double also uses batteries. I once had to pump in the car was so grateful to have batteries

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)