Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

leakage on right side.

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:40 PM
  • 6 Replies

So, weird today and yesterday I just randomly started leaking from my right side. Maybe I nurse more on that side, or less, not sure, but I haven't leaked in MONTHS and now I'm leaking randomly.  I even had to change my shirt. Oh well, I guess its just one of those things that happens.

Julia: wife of Drew, christian, pro-life, homebirthing, AP mom of Damien and Gavin, baby Harley 2/09-3/09, Mason 9-19-2010  Isaiah 66:10-13

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
meme421
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:57 PM

That happened to me a few weeks ago I hadn't leaked in so long and of course when a major event happened where i was to be in front of tons of people it happened  -.-

Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Quoting meme421:

That happened to me a few weeks ago I hadn't leaked in so long and of course when a major event happened where i was to be in front of tons of people it happened  -.-

awwww :( that sucks

Julia: wife of Drew, christian, pro-life, homebirthing, AP mom of Damien and Gavin, baby Harley 2/09-3/09, Mason 9-19-2010  Isaiah 66:10-13

annaica
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:11 PM
With my son, I leaked constantly... with my daughter I have leaked like twice. How many months has it been since you've nursed/pumped? Was there any certain triggers that made you leak?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annaica
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:20 PM
Oh nevermind, I see you just don't usually leak like me LOL I would think there might be an increased need or something like a growth spurt or something...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama02040608
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:26 PM
I once started leaking one day at well over a year...our bodies can do strange things :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:37 PM

Quoting mama02040608:

I once started leaking one day at well over a year...our bodies can do strange things :)

yay, thats my experience too. Mason is almost a year, in september. I leaked when he was a newborn, but that was a long time ago....so I was surpirsed to see I keep leaking from my right side, and its only been my right side too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)