Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cosleeping pic

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:03 AM
  • 19 Replies

This is what we look like in the morning when we wake up. Mason my baby sleeps with us. Gavin and Damien sleep in their beds in our room but always sneak into our bed. So by the time my husband is getting ready for work this is what our bed looks like. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandiaubrey
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:04 AM
Looks crowded. Lol. I wish my DD would sleep with me. She is just too all over the place. Cute pic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babymine
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:04 AM

That is too cute!

mommy31210
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:05 AM

same

Quoting brandiaubrey:

Looks crowded. Lol. I wish my DD would sleep with me. She is just too all over the place. Cute pic.

sweetstuff6
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:06 AM
Ha ha cute! My girl sleeps with me... She can never have the blanket on her and is usually all stretched out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KendraCay
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:07 AM
This!

Quoting sweetstuff6:

Ha ha cute! My girl sleeps with me... She can never have the blanket on her and is usually all stretched out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:09 AM
hahahah. yay...as u ca see my kids kick off the blankets

Quoting KendraCay:

This!

Quoting sweetstuff6:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vampire2007
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:11 AM

oh my  i couldnt do it. my baby sleeps with us half the night...cuz she still wakes up at night and her crib is in our room but my 4 yr old sleeps in her own room.

if you dont mind me asking....how do you guys get any "action" that way?

munkiebaby
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:14 AM

I nurse to but my daughter sleeps in her basenett all nite. never in my bed .took my 3 yrs to get DD1 out of my bed

sweetstuff6
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:17 AM
Ha ha. It cracks me up cause I'll be freezing but no matter how cold our room is, she always kicks blankets off like she's dying of heat.

Quoting Precious333:

hahahah. yay...as u ca see my kids kick off the blankets

Quoting KendraCay:

This!

Quoting sweetstuff6:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carolyntx
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:29 AM
My two year old manages to take up more of my bed than me and SO put together LOL I'm hoping to transition him into his own bed completely soon since I'm so big n pregnant and when the twins come I know we'll be too over crowded. This morning my SO was on the couch when I woke up! But ill miss Co sleeping i love waking up to my baby smuggling up to me. Very sweet picture!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)