Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm sure this is asked ALL the time..

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:14 AM
  • 22 Replies

but when did you get your periods back PP?  I'm almost 6 months and have spotted a couple times, but nothing yet.  I nursed my 1st until 11 months but I got it back around 5 months.  I know everyone is different I just wanted a little insight.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LKRA
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:15 AM

15 months after she was born.

<----------is awesome

jenny1o1
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:17 AM

It's been 14 months and I still don't have it.   I forget all about it until someone mentions it.  it's GREAT!!!   (knock on wood)

Kayere
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:00 AM

I have to be like a horror story about this.. lol I got mine back when he was 2 months old.. Had it 3 times that month. He's 3 months old now and I've had my period twice this month already and I cant figure out whhyyyyyyy eye rolling

meme421
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:03 AM

ds is 6 months and I have no signs of it (hope i dont jinx myself) my dd was ff and I didn't get it till she was 6 months

JAIRATRACI
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:08 AM
Have you talked to your doctor? After I had my first I bled for 3 months straight and ended up having to have a d&c.

Quoting Kayere:

I have to be like a horror story about this.. lol I got mine back when he was 2 months old.. Had it 3 times that month. He's 3 months old now and I've had my period twice this month already and I cant figure out whhyyyyyyy eye rolling

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JAIRATRACI
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:10 AM
I got my period back right away with my second and third. With my 4th I got it back at 10 months when my milk dried up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deccaf
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:11 AM
4 months PP
Char07
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:11 AM

Im at 14 mo pp and no sign of it yet... although I would like to TTC in the near future so I am actually wanting it (never thought I'd say that)

KayDziedzic
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:14 AM

I had a normal one 2 months PP and again at 3 months PP, now nothing for the last three months. With my first 2 (FF) I was back to a regular cycle at almost exactly 6 weeks. I've been going through tests like crazy, not being regular makes me nervous.

Kayere
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:17 AM

no insurance. It's annoying but they only last a few days. My periods before kids never lasted very long either. So it isnt an ALL the time thing.. just feels that way. Especially since I am now magicly allergic to EVERY SINGLE brand of pads i try to use.

Quoting JAIRATRACI:

Have you talked to your doctor? After I had my first I bled for 3 months straight and ended up having to have a d&c.

Quoting Kayere:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)