Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have one?***OT***

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:11 PM
  • 8 Replies

Do you have an angel in your life?  Someone who has done something above and beyond what someone else would?  Tell me about it.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
deccaf
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:12 PM

I have a friend who has proven that she is there, good or bad. She has stepped up to the plate when I have needed it.  And she spoils my baby beyond belief.

Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:14 PM
you have been an angel to me :) I have had many others as well...including my midwife, some friends and family members. God has always provided someone or something in my desperation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deccaf
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:16 PM

Thank you.  That is so sweet.  I felt a pull to help, and I will always follow when I feel that God is leading me.

Quoting Precious333:

you have been an angel to me :) I have had many others as well...including my midwife, some friends and family members. God has always provided someone or something in my desperation.

Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:18 PM
oh....the story.... i was about 30 weeks and still had no midwife. friend game me her number and I called and she was willing to be my midwife with minimal pay. If it werent for her I would not have gotten my homebirth.

I have had others give me words of encouragement and words straight from God when I felt lost with no hope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:19 PM
and God will bless you for your compassion!!!

Quoting deccaf:

Thank you.  That is so sweet.  I felt a pull to help, and I will always follow when I feel that God is leading me.

Quoting Precious333:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuckyMommy0711
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:27 PM
My husband...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizzypuppylove
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:30 PM
My fiance calls me his angel...and he's mine he just doesn't know it lol
joledalynn
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:52 PM
My mom! Glad god gave picked her as my mommy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)