Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last night I was so angry with my husband that I.....

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:07 PM
  • 41 Replies
Squirted him with my boobie milk right in the face! I was so shocked as soon as I did it but serves him right. So last night was rough trying to get both babies to sleep, so I finally got them both each in their crib (both cribs are in our room), after about 2 hrs of bouncing, rocking,dancing etc. By now it was about 11pm. Then my 4 yr old is knocking on my door, so I put her back to bed and finally slowly get into bed trying not to make noise since they had just fallen asleep. Well, hubby then says " I got gas" and lets the loudest fart rip which startled both babies and Melanie went back to bed but Kaitlyn was clearly up and crying. I was sooo mad in that moment that my first instinct was to slap him but since I have never nor would I, I just grabbed my boob and aimed!! I am still shocked I did that, and a little embarrassed! I was just so tired :p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joledalynn
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:10 PM
Haha... They are weapons of mass destruction!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babydsmommy18
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:12 PM

LOL..

KayDziedzic
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:12 PM

I did that to DH when he turned the hot water off while I was in the shower. Sounds like you have good aim, lol.

mrs_smiph
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Lol I love it!  I'm sure he'd rather get a spray then a slap!  How did he react?

Sarita33
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:21 PM
Immediately jumped up wiping his face, totally grossed out. Then wth? And I said yeah wth? He knew it was gonna sound like a trumpet and thought it would be funny. Umm..no. Not when I am the one who then has to get her back to sleep. He is a great husband but lacks the calmness one needs with babies. I think he is mad as I haven't heard from him all day and he always checks in during the day. Oh well, he will get over it.

Quoting mrs_smiph:

Lol I love it!  I'm sure he'd rather get a spray then a slap!  How did he react?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lyras_Mama29
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:26 PM
One time Lyra pulled away and I was having a let down. and I thought it would be funny for me to turn towards husband and get him with it. he thought it was funny too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katie201005
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Oh that's good i would do the same thing lol Free ammo lmao!!

trebelcleff
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:33 PM

BWAH HA HA HA!!!  That is awsome!  Since he apparently thought it would be funny, when he asked wth you should have said "sorry, I had milk!".

Sarita33
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:50 PM
LMAO

Quoting trebelcleff:

BWAH HA HA HA!!!  That is awsome!  Since he apparently thought it would be funny, when he asked wth you should have said "sorry, I had milk!".

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandy85412
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:34 PM

LOL I would have slaped mine. Then told him to get the babies back to sleep!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)