Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

????

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:21 PM
  • 6 Replies
hi there, im 30 wks pregnant with my second dd, i breastfed dd1 for five months and stopped after a tramativ dv incident. With dd1 i never leaked colostrum during pregnancy. This time around I am leaking a crazy amount, i soak a nursing pad over the course of my six hour shift at work! I have seen my OB about this sue to worries about it being actual milk and my placenta previa possibly leading to an abruption. all checks out normal, placenta is anterior and no longer have a previa, no abruptia visible and dd tummy measures a few weeks ahead so no signs of poor placenta funtion at all. Hope you ladies can shed some light on all this leaking. it is most def colostrum and not milk but jeez its sooo much. im uncomfortable and sticky all the time and the cat wont stop sniffing my boob! help please!
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TattoodMommy19
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:15 PM

BUMP!

mama02040608
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:24 PM
It just might be your body getting ramped up for production, then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:38 PM
but is this amount of leakage normal? it seems like so much.
Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:41 PM
Some women never leak other leak a ton! With my first pregnancy i was like you are now but starting at 13wks but this time still not leaking and im 15wks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jencole88
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:08 PM

During my first pregnancy, I leaked a decent amount. I don't think it was QUITE as much as you are leaking. But during my second pregnancy, I didn't leak at all! I think you're fine. PUT THAT CAT IN ANOTHER ROOM! :-D

TattoodMommy19
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:15 PM
lol. thank you. im feeling kinda freakish. all my pregger friends think theres somethin wrong with me because of course none of them are leaking.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)