Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help me i dont want to quit

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:57 AM
  • 13 Replies
If anyone can please find me the number of the llli leader in my area. My zip code is 01843 in MA. I don't have internet just mobile and not able to look for the number.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
collinsmommy0
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:02 AM
Call 877-4laleche

They can tell you where there's one! We can also help you on here - whats going on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:03 AM
Get some fenugreek pills and mothers milk tea... its AWESOME and helps with production (if that's the issue)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvinmybabies20
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:08 AM
I called but they had me leave a message. My baby is almost 6 weeks and my nipples are so sore i guess he has a bad latch.

Quoting collinsmommy0:

Call 877-4laleche

They can tell you where there's one! We can also help you on here - whats going on?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lesliegail22
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:17 AM
Goodluck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MedicturnedMama
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Without seeing your latch, I would suggest making sure that baby is getting more than just your nipple. The other tip I have is to make sure your nipple is pointing towards the roof of babies mouth. That will help get more into the mouth. Good Luck Mama! It really does get better!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Admin -Tabitha on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Whats going on? Can we help any?

MedicturnedMama
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Here are 2 in Andover:

• Eve 978-842-4108
  • Kim 978-682-9717

luvinmybabies20
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:41 AM
Thank you so much

Quoting MedicturnedMama:

Here are 2 in Andover:

• Eve 978-842-4108
  • Kim 978-682-9717

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvinmybabies20
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM
THank you for the tips. When he latches of there is a white crease(sp) from the left to right in the center of the nipple.

Quoting MedicturnedMama:

Without seeing your latch, I would suggest making sure that baby is getting more than just your nipple. The other tip I have is to make sure your nipple is pointing towards the roof of babies mouth. That will help get more into the mouth. Good Luck Mama! It really does get better!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvinmybabies20
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Also the crease(sp) is white

Quoting luvinmybabies20:

THank you for the tips. When he latches of there is a white crease(sp) from the left to right in the center of the nipple.

Quoting MedicturnedMama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)