Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

breast pump advice!!!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:31 PM
  • 5 Replies
the only 2 pumps i have ever used did not have interchangeable horns. that being said i am in the market for a decent pump that has interchangeable horns. i am in between the lansinoh manual and the medela manual. any advice on if either has interchangeable horn sizes or your xperience with either pump. also i am buying a manual beacuase i only pump while im at work (pump twice a day) and the manual is more descreet whch i need.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wesleysmom08
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:37 PM
I have the medela harmony and I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kw.2
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:39 PM

the medela has interchangeable horns and it is the best manual pump i ever owned!

gdiamante
by Gina on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:44 PM

How many hours a day? A manual can be tough going for full time work. I'd trade speed for discretion any day.

That said, Medela, hands down, for interchangeable parts.

Suz_and_Ash
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:48 PM
I have a lansinoh manual. It does not have an interchangeable horn but does have an insert which could probably be charged.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
collinsmommy0
by Gold Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:05 PM
I agree.

I had a medela advanced backpack. Worked great. It was discrete in that everything was kept in the backpack, so Noone knew what the backpack was for at work (unless they asked)

Quoting gdiamante:

How many hours a day? A manual can be tough going for full time work. I'd trade speed for discretion any day.

That said, Medela, hands down, for interchangeable parts.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)