Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

motillium vs reglan

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:07 PM
  • 28 Replies
Hello ladies. Im in need if some advice. I've been fighting lack of supply since we had ti start supplementing formula because of severe janudice before my milk came in. I have always had supply issues with my children. My doctor prescribed me with reglan but I am terrified to take it for fear of the 'serious depression' side affects. Im considering motillium from Canada but am also scared since you don't know what you're getting, technically. Has anyone had experience with either?? Advice please!! TIA!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BillieJean0401
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:10 PM
Bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tarinah
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:14 PM

i dont know anything about reglan, i took domperidone for 14 months with my son.  I never had any side effects, that stuff saved our nursing relationship for sure

BillieJean0401
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:16 PM
Where/how did you order it?

Quoting tarinah:

i dont know anything about reglan, i took domperidone for 14 months with my son.  I never had any side effects, that stuff saved our nursing relationship for sure

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kicaza
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:16 PM
I had excellent results with motillium. no side effects. bought from an online pharmacy in new Zealand! highly reccommend it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BillieJean0401
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:18 PM
Did you have to have a prescription? How much did it cost? Where did you order it from?

Quoting kicaza:

I had excellent results with motillium. no side effects. bought from an online pharmacy in new Zealand! highly reccommend it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TiffanyMarie80
by Tiffany on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:20 PM
Motillum IS domperidone :) and is great for serious low supply issues. The people I know who have used it ordered it online.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TiffanyMarie80
by Tiffany on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:21 PM
No prescription needed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BillieJean0401
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:26 PM
I know they're the same. The websites I've found required a script :( my ob will.only prescribe Reglan

Quoting TiffanyMarie80:

No prescription needed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BillieJean0401
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:34 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tarinah
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:36 PM

you can order it from inhousepharmacy.biz without a prescription.  I always ordered mine from there with no problems.  Order alot because you have to take 9 a day and the more you buy the cheaper it is

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)