Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Leaking & Lovemaking... (PG-13? lol)

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:19 AM
  • 7 Replies
So... time to ask an embarrassing personal question but I'd love some honest answers! (and to know I'm not a total freak of nature.lol)
When I make love to my DH I tend to leak a lot of breastmilk all over him!! I'm pretty sure it is just the pressure from us being chest-to-chest and his weight on me or vice versa, but anyway because of it I wear a bra & leak pads when we make love.
BUT my DH hates it! :-( He is sweet about it, but he makes a little sad face (you know, sticks out the lower lip lol) and says he misses my breasts and wants to have daddy time with them too!
He says he doesn't mind getting a little milky, lol, but I can't stand the thought of wasting any of that milk! (lol)
Anyway I feel bad for depriving my DH, does anyone else have this issue? What do you do about it?
My DH doesn't make a thing about it, it isn't a major issue or anything. He's only brought it up twice ever. I just feel bad about it and thought maybe I was some kind of weirdo that I leak milk all over my poor DH!!
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
huntersmama711
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Try pumping beforehand. May help out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifetimelove
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
It's not wasting milk, it wouldn't have been used for anything anyways. =). As for us, since dh doesn't mind (and is in fact quite turned on by my milk-making ability), I oblige and we hav milky love making. I find it annoying because it makes me sticky, but I love him, so I suck it up. And because he makes the lower lip sticking out puppy dog eye face too. =)
mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Nov. 27, 2011 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm not very leaky after the first 3 months and during that time I'm usually avoiding sex like the plague so I don't know what would happen. But my dh knows if my bra stays on I do not want to be touched on my breasts and if it's off then he has an all-access pass. It is what it is. My dh has never gotten weird about the milk, it leaking or him tasting it. It's completely MY hang-up as I completely need to separate my woman-body from my mother-body. And it always takes a glass of wine to get over that. ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jkj767
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 1:36 AM
Totally agree with the separation of body. Cute tanks help me feel sexy yet avoid any messes.

Quoting mostlymaydays:

I'm not very leaky after the first 3 months and during that time I'm usually avoiding sex like the plague so I don't know what would happen. But my dh knows if my bra stays on I do not want to be touched on my breasts and if it's off then he has an all-access pass. It is what it is. My dh has never gotten weird about the milk, it leaking or him tasting it. It's completely MY hang-up as I completely need to separate my woman-body from my mother-body. And it always takes a glass of wine to get over that. ;-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama02040608
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this
My DH loved milky boobs :) After the first few weeks of tenderness, I shared the boobies, milk and all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wintermermaid
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this
DH loves my breasts and the milk. During lovemaking, those are his and mine. Any other time they are totally the kiddos for nursing!

Take the bra off and let him enjoy all of you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sreichelt26
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 1:54 AM
I wear a bra too because dh and I both aren't fans of the leaking. But I haven't nursed on the right side in awhile, so it won't leak - he just unhooks that side so he can have some booby action lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)