Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SNS

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:42 AM
  • 3 Replies
So my premature son needs supplementing. I guess the three months of pumping and use of the sheild has really hurt my supply. I've been nursing non-stop for the past 6 days but he is only having 4-5 wet diapers a day. I want to use an SNS so I can keep him at the breast. If anyone has used one, what brand do you recommend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
heathermarie27
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:46 AM
Mine are Medela. I was inable to use my smaller one. It has never been opened. If you want I can mail it to you! I also have the larger more long term Medela one. I opened it but never got a chance to use it. So only my hands have touched it of you want that one also :)). Pm me your address of you want. I can mail them first thing Monday am
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TwinmomAlicia
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:53 AM
Oh, thank you so much! PMing you now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mirauder
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:42 AM
How nice. I had a Medela one actually a temporary one. I tried the Medela one with the clip but, it just frustrated me. My lacataion consultant and I decided we would stick to the temporary one. It is just the Medela bottle with the tubing threaded thrOugh a cap with a hOle in it. It was much easier to manage. I used it for seven months. I had a couple I alternated. I kept pumping to put BM in a cup for DD. good luck it was nice to have a measurable amount gone. While they are a pain, I wouldn't be breastfeeding at 10 months without it. Good luck. About 4 months she started playing with it that got annoying. Use a nursing necklace to distract. I made my own.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)