Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on please help....

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:07 AM
  • 3 Replies
After my freak out last night...

Well I didn't eat her, lol...

But I think the main issue was her swing died. Df wasn't able to fix it. Less then 5months of use... I'm upset. I don't have a reciept bc it was a gift and the person doesn't have a gift...

Or I started taking a vitamin b complex with vitamin c... And vitamin d? Could me taking vitamins piss her off?

Hm, Anywho, she slept her first full night in her playpen! She woke up often to nurse... BUT, she went back down with little fussing... The first time getting her to bed, she fussed herself out watching pocoyo on Netflix... Df tended to her and I went to bed myself... At that point I was coming out of a full blown aniexty attack... :/

So imo I think one of 4 things.... Dead swing, I'm taking vitamins, 6 month growth spurt, or teething? Maybe a combination...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cabsmom10
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:15 AM
I'd say it's a combination of all the above! Didn't read your last post, but sounds like you're quite frustrated. Do you need batteries for the swing? And yay for baby sleeping well last night! I'm jealous ;p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeirdraG.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:17 AM
It's a plug in. Df is mechanical. He spent hours last night working on it. The motor is fried. :(

Quoting cabsmom10:

I'd say it's a combination of all the above! Didn't read your last post, but sounds like you're quite frustrated. Do you need batteries for the swing? And yay for baby sleeping well last night! I'm jealous ;p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cabsmom10
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Yikes! Try to take it back or call company and complain!

Quoting DeirdraG.:

It's a plug in. Df is mechanical. He spent hours last night working on it. The motor is fried. :(

Quoting cabsmom10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)