Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going On 13 Months!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:32 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hey everyone, I've never been active in this group before (but plan on becoming that way) and wanted to say hi...

My name is Manda. I am 19 and married a little over a year ago. My daughter is 12 months (almost 13 months) and is my first. We are still going strong on the breastfeeding! yay :D

Here is the last picture of us :p

Group
Owner of:

Super Young Super Moms  &  For Writers By Writers

Blog Writer of: Following The Path - My blog is about everything! Christianity, recipes, poetry, stories, breastfeeding info, abotion info, pregnancy info, child abuse, photography, videos, milestones, motherhood & marriage! Check it out if you can relate.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peekaboo528
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Cute!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:38 PM

what a cutie!

manda-nicole010
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Thank you ladies :)

peekaboo528
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:52 PM
She's got beautiful eyes. I'm also glad to know you're 19 and still breastfeeding!! I'm a little older then you but I feel like hardly anyone my age breastfeeds. That might also be because I have zero friends with kids lol.

Quoting manda-nicole010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manda-nicole010
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I know just what you mean :p A lot of my friends who got pregnant around the time I did tried to breastfeed but within a short time all of them stopped for whatever reason. It was frustrating because all I could think is 'I do it and it isn't that hard...' I never said anything though because I was just glad they tried!

I'm constantly talking about the benefits of breastfeeding and what not to my friends though in the hopes they will get the correct information!

Quoting peekaboo528:

She's got beautiful eyes. I'm also glad to know you're 19 and still breastfeeding!! I'm a little older then you but I feel like hardly anyone my age breastfeeds. That might also be because I have zero friends with kids lol.

Quoting manda-nicole010:

Group
Owner of:

Blog Writer of: Following The Path - My blog is about everything! Christianity, recipes, poetry, stories, breastfeeding info, abotion info, pregnancy info, child abuse, photography, videos, milestones, motherhood & marriage! Check it out if you can relate.

peekaboo528
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Good deal!

Quoting manda-nicole010:

I know just what you mean :p A lot of my friends who got pregnant around the time I did tried to breastfeed but within a short time all of them stopped for whatever reason. It was frustrating because all I could think is 'I do it and it isn't that hard...' I never said anything though because I was just glad they tried!

I'm constantly talking about the benefits of breastfeeding and what not to my friends though in the hopes they will get the correct information!

Quoting peekaboo528:

Quoting manda-nicole010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoodleMum
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Yay, Emeny is soooo cute!  Pippi is still nursing too :)

motherslove82
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Awe, how cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vampire2007
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Cute! Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manda-nicole010
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Thanks and that is awesome! We mama's rock :p

Quoting PoodleMum:

Yay, Emeny is soooo cute!  Pippi is still nursing too :)

Group
Owner of:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)